Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog

A new year has arrived and I felt compelled to start my own blog.

However, this is a very private blog. One where I can openly expose my very inner, titillating perversions. As a male with a very high libido, I always worry there's a female out there with a "sixth sense". One that can read your mind and knows what you are really thinking.

I have entitled my blog The Talented Tongue. There's nothing I enjoy more than licking a very wet pussy and asshole. Oh, geez... watching a gal writhing and her legs suddenly stiffening when my playful tongue starts rimming her asshole. Watching her puckered hole spasming as I lick around it, and once it opens up inviting me, I dart in! Licking inside out and tasting her gooey juices...inebriated with her musky, forbidden aroma!

The act is so taboo...so perverse...so dirty. I cannot get my wife to try it, even though I never ask for reciprocation. She's simply too Catholic to experiment.

However, the few times I have tried it with other women (girlfriends, co-workers, acquaintances), I come out exhilarated from the experience. The gals are moaning and
cumming like never before. "Oh, fuck, fuck, that's sooo good! Stick that tongue all the way in!", you can hear them saying.

And 100% of the time (and not asking for it), they turn around and lick my taut, full balls. They lick my stiff 7 " shaft, lick around the purplish head. It's a precum festival by then and their hands and faces are smeared in the gooey, stringy stuff. Some are so daring that they stick a middle finger in my now wet, well-lubricated asshole while sucking my cock. That finger goes in and out really fast, rubbing my prostate and bringing electric shocks through my body.

Sure enough, I can get them to swallow a copious load of my creamy, tasty man juice. Some cannot hold all of it in their mouths, so I scoop up the dribbling globs from the corner of their mouths and lick them with gusto. Mmm...it's the precious nectar from my balls, even though I prefer the precum taste. And let me stress: only my cum. I am straight as an arrow!

I don't think any woman should be deprived of a nice, deep ass licking. It should be a good complement to serious love-making.

No comments: